Monday, July 13, 2009

~My Twitter Life~

It's funny how things happen and why isn't it?
I joined Twitter back in March, because it was another one of things, people were talking about, and I just had to see for myself what it was all about.. Of course not having a clue what I was doing, chimed right in..acting as though I knew what I was doing..NOT..
For the first couple times of signing into twitter, I had a couple followers and they were friends of mine, who I knew outside of the internet. And I was following a few people other than my friends.
I thought wow, this is interesting, it's just like texting, except instead of using my phone, I am using my computer..!! Well time after time after signing in, I had more followers, and I started following more people, and it was great!! I thought to myself, wow, I am twittering!! Of course I would comment to some of the celebs that I was following, but they never commented back, but that's ok, because as of date, the people I have met on Twitter, well they are my celeb's..!! They are such wonderful caring people.
I look forward to Monday's the most on Twitter, being #MilitaryMonday... the day where everyone Honors the Military, past and present..!! The great thing is I do have some people who are in the Military that are following me, and I them, and to see the Gratitude they have is so totally awesome!! All my #MilitaryMonday friends are totally the best people in the world..!!
That's my little story on Twitter..I've only just begun, so I'm sure I will post more on it in the future, but for now, I will keep looking forward to #MilitaryMonday, and tweeting and retweeting all my friends on each and every Monday..
And I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way, but our Military should be Honored every day of the week.. and as the old saying goes..If you don't want to stand behind our Military..Please Feel Free To Stand in Front of Them..!!
God Bless Our Military, 24-7, 365 Days a Year..!!

1 comment:

K-Dubyah said...

Hello!

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi.

I have to agree with you on the twitter thing. #militarymon is something I look forward to every week. Since I am working night shift, it gives me a chance to highlight some of the men and women who are standing guard for us. Oh, and RT all the rest of the amazing mil-supporters like yourself.

My momma came by the other day, I was on the computer tweeting...
Her comment "You really are addicted to that thing, aren't you?" Uhh, yeppers!!

Lovely picture you have here on your blog. Oh, by the way, blogging and reading others can be addictive, too! Just sayin'...